Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cinZamurai

So who am I?

I am a tall charismatic, shy, too nice, happy on the outside and timid kind of man. I have lost my powers and started to doubt my life worth. I am easily forgotten as I make myself disappear or take as little space as I can most of the times. I feel like I am a ghost when people talk over me in conversations. I just go mute and no one thinks about it, its the weirdest thing. I will have to work with many things but right now my priority is to kick this ugly depression in the teeth's and get my powers back. I am a lone wolf and have always tried to do it all by myself, not letting anyone know how I am slowly slipping away, so this is pretty new to me. It have brought me so much pain over the years that I have not been able to reach out. It made me feel desperately alone and finally almost gave up hope of ever being happy. I may still have a hard time opening up so have patients with me.

I write some poetry and have posted a few here already. If you don't understand them don't worry, some can be pretty abstract. Thats what I like about poems, the mystique and individual meaning they give to the reader.
Anyway thats enough about me.

I am looking forward to talk to you guys!

Yours truly
a slightly disturbed cinZ :wacko: :tongue:

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you have made the commitment to battle your depression. I hope we can be of help to you in this fight. Take care. I look forward to seeing you around. :hug:

Xenos

Heya, welcome to SF. I've read already the two poems you posted up, and they are pretty neat. Hope you continue to post some more, and also the support you need to fight back your depression!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00