Hi everyone :)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by one_girl, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. one_girl

one_girl Member

Heya! I just joined the forum and I thought I should introduce myself. I'm 21 and I'm studying computer engineering at uni. Why I'm here? I've kinda been in the dumps for a while now, I can't seem to find anything positive about my life. It's not the first time I feel like this, but this time it's stronger...I mean, a year ago I could say I was just being depressed and a few nice, fun activities managed to get me out of it. This time, I'm feeling worse than that. Not really sure I can express in short how I feel. If I start I'll end up writting till tomorrow. I just...can't fit anywhere. I am where I wanted to be, at the uni I've always dreamed of and yet, I feel like I'm in the wrong place, at the wrong time with the wrong people. To get to a conclusion, I think I'm here cause I'm looking desperately for a place where I can fit, for some people who won't make me feel like I just don't belong...

2. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi, welcome to s.f.! you came to the right place for understanding, support, and caring friends...i'm so glad you are here.... xx :hug:

3. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello One Girl,
    Welcome to the forum!! You will find that the members here are very kind and supportive. Feel free to talk all you want. Thats the purpose of this forum so people can let it all out and get the support they need and understanding. You will fit in nicely!!!Take Crae!!

5. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hi there!

This forum has a great many people from different backgrounds, ensuring that everyone finds at at least four people who they associate with - usually much more. I'm sorry to hear you've been in the dump - Uni is often such a place to discover depression.

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum:biggrin:

8. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

Welcome :) I hope you find what you are looking for on SF :)

Ellie

9. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF hun :hug:. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Take care, Claire xx

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I think you should find friendly support here. :hug:

11. lettinGo

lettinGo Well-Known Member

hi!! welcome to sf ^^ :hug: i'm sure you'll be able to look for some friends to keep you company =)

12. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome to SF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.