Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Broken_IN_Side, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello.

I've been meaning to join for awhile but I never had the courage to do it until now. I know I need help but I am not good at asking for it. I know this is not a substitute for professional help but to me it's a baby stop to someday getting there. I have my good days and my bad days and unfortunately this is one of my bad days. I hope coming here will help me work out through my issues. I love making friends and I need lots of them at this time. Hope to talk you guys around.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello, welcome to the forums! It's nice to meet you :) :hug:
  3. thank you. :)
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi good thing you came here because lots of people here to talk to and give you support Broken Inside most days i feel this way but found this forum really looks out for each other. Are you on meds or getting therapy because that helps alot take care:IrishDoll:
  5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to Sf :)
  6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Saw you in chat earlier. Hope you are getting settled. Don't be afraid to vent if you feed. Welcome to the forums. If you need anything just PM.
  7. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Heya, welcome to SF :D
  8. elpepo

elpepo Active Member

Welcome :)
    I'm living bad days myself. I don't think they'll ever end.
  9. No I'm not on meds or in therapy. No one in my family knows about these feelings. None of my friends either for that matter. I'm not good at asking for help but this seems like a site that might be able to help me.
  10. shades

shades Staff Alumni

You can talk to us any time. Many wonderful people here, as you can see. :hug:

11. jeannate

jeannate Active Member

I just joined also. I hope you find some help here. I look forward to getting to know you.
  12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. You mention that none of your family and friends know how you are feeling. Of course that decision is is yours to make, but please don't discount the support they can give you if things get to where you need the extra support. Don't rule out therapy also. The hardest thing for us to do is admit to those we love that we are struggling. If someone you loved was hurting, you would want the chance to help them. You are important to them and so is your emotional wel being. Please keep your options open if you need them. i am glad you found us and are seeking support here. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.