Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so im never really good with these whole intro things so here it goes. Im 19 right now in college, which isnt really going so great right now. Ive had depression and social anxiety issues since I was about 13/14 maybe and have been struggling to get over it ever since. I also have this phobia of posting on internet forums lol soo atleast i know that just posting here is some kind of improvement =D so yea feel free to ask any questions!

morfea

Antiquities Friend
Hi Tweet! Welcome to the forum!
>I also have this phobia of posting on internet forums lol soo atleast i know that just posting here is some kind of improvement =D<

I had the same problem and solved it, took me years, great that you didn't wait as long as me :)

Ordep

Hey there! Welcome to SF! There's no need to afraid to post, so do it as much as you like, I'm sure you'll make some good friends here that way. I know I did.

Thanks guys for the all the replies! Ill try to post as much as i can even though my laptop broke ughhh so i have to be sneaky about it lol but thanks for all the hugs :D :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00