Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Tweet1234, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tweet1234

Tweet1234 Member

Alright so im never really good with these whole intro things so here it goes. Im 19 right now in college, which isnt really going so great right now. Ive had depression and social anxiety issues since I was about 13/14 maybe and have been struggling to get over it ever since. I also have this phobia of posting on internet forums lol soo atleast i know that just posting here is some kind of improvement =D so yea feel free to ask any questions!

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to SF!

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome! I'm really glad you decided to post here.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum :hug:

5. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi
    how r ya
    welcome to SF
    im at college to...feel free to pm me any time :)

6. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

Hi Tweet! Welcome to the forum!
    >I also have this phobia of posting on internet forums lol soo atleast i know that just posting here is some kind of improvement =D<

I had the same problem and solved it, took me years, great that you didn't wait as long as me :)

7. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hi welcome to the forum :) i'm glad you posted and hope to see you again soon :hug:

8. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Hey there! Welcome to SF! There's no need to afraid to post, so do it as much as you like, I'm sure you'll make some good friends here that way. I know I did.

9. Tweet1234

Tweet1234 Member

Thanks guys for the all the replies! Ill try to post as much as i can even though my laptop broke ughhh so i have to be sneaky about it lol but thanks for all the hugs :D :hug:

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Tweet welcome to the forums!! I'm sure you will make friends here fairly easy!!

11. Silvio

Silvio Well-Known Member

Hi, how are you? welcome to the forums:reub:

12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. :shake:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.