hi everyone

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by MRGSO, Jul 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MRGSO

MRGSO Active Member

just letting you all know that im still here. I havn't been on in a while and some people were starting to worry. I've just been really busy and feeling pretty good for the most part. I've realized that people will always fail me and that they're never going to give me what I want. I'll always end up hurt. And from that I've reverted back to God....again. Hopefully I'll stay this time since im always happier when im like that. =)
    Also...finally getting closer to figuring out who i am. I know that I LOVE music and I love helping people. if I could find a way to get paid for music performance....and use that to make people happy or teach kids about the power of music or something....u know. encouraging stuff. xP
    We'll see......knowing me I'll be miserable by the end of the week again. =/
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think you should take course on music therapy get a position in a hosptial that will help heal others with your music You have a talent use it okay to help others It is nice to know for now you are feeling a little better take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.