hi everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by kid mac, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kid mac

kid mac New Member

hi everyone! my name is mac, im 23 years old and im from ontario. i joined mainly because i dont have anyone to talk to about how i feel. in the last year ive dramatically changed my life for the better(much better)yet i still feel blue everyday and unaccomplished. i dont understand why i feel the way i do, it doesnt make sense and its extremely frustrating. i hope to meet some nice people on here. anyways thanks for reading, take care!!
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF....I hope you find what you're looking for here...
  3. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Hey mac, I'm mac :) lol

Welcome to SF :tongue:
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. I'm around if you'd ever like a friend, or to talk. :hug:
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HI welcome to SF talk on chat too will help you create more friends as well nice your here.
  6. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Hi and :welcome: to the forum.
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!!
  8. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Hello Mac! I am happy for you as far as the success and efforts to change your life have gone. What seems to be the problem? Lonely, sad, meloncholy?Perhaps the problem is in the inside. Problems on the outside of us can be a lot easier to deal with than dealing with inner turmiol. You are not alone though and you can make it through anything. Take it easy. :hug: Blessings..
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Mac. It is nice to meet you. :shake:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.