• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Hi Everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kakashi223

My name is Alex.

I live in the Florida area and I am suffering from severe Depression. For 5 years i have been having suicidal thoughts, and i have been classed as an "emo" type personality.
I have no where else to go, and after finding this site in a google search, mabey this would be a good place to share how I feel.
Although I dont make any friends and I probably wont make any in the near future, I have very little faith in myself, therefor I consistently ask myself, "would life be any different without me>?" or "mabey im just a hinderence to everyone in my society."
On the other hand im a down to earth person and Im more than happy to help others.
Sincerely
Alex

hey alex

welcome to the forums!

i hope you find support here, we're all try and give you the support and help you need

hope to see you around the forum

take care

vikki x

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Welcome to the forums! The more, the merrier, you'll make a great member here, glad to have you aboard. :biggrin: :biggrin:

:welcome: to the Forum :)
I'm sure you're not really a hindrance to people who know you.
I hope you find friendship and support here :)
Take care, and if you need anything, feel free to PM.

Lauren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00