Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by GreyCat, Oct 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

I actually joined in August but never introduced myself and only started regularly visiting in the last week or so. I have various problems that are getting to me, and coming on this is helping me to acknowledge things I've been denying, or downplaying. Anyway, maybe I'll make some friends here, hope youre all doing ok.
  2. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Hey and welcome to the forums. I hope you, like many others, can find the help and support they need, here.

My PM box is always open
  3. dartofabaris

dartofabaris Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the Forum,

feel free to talk things through, several people here can relate to to in varying propensities. :)
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome to SF glad you have decided to reach out for some support
  5. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. Hope you can find friends here. Don't hesitate to come to us for help if you ever need to.
  6. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the forum. Hope you find it to be as much help as I have. Best wishes. S.
  7. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

Re: Hi everyonet

Thanks for your messages. it makes me feel better to know I can vent somewhere where people understand how debilitating depression is. Was talking to some people in the world outside the web today and they did the usual thing of laughing it off when I say I'm feeling terrible and need to go to the doctor. I am embarrassed about talking about it and the few people I've tried to tell have told me I don't need to go to the doctor. I've been thinking of it for months and I can't make the call. Maybe tomorrow.
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you call okay get some help if you need it people don't understand how deep the sadness can get. IF you feel you need that support you call and go to hospital i really hope you do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.