hi everyone!! :)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by novanova, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. novanova

novanova New Member

Hi everyone. I found this site on accident while I was searching for something that had to do with dreadlock maintenence.

I've joined not because I am suicidal, but because I am vibin' high all the time and I can give lots of support! Although I am very busy, I'd still like to take the time to spread some love..

I was depressed when I was a teenager, and did think about suicide sometimes. Then I was involved in an emotionally abusive relationship too, where my boyfriend was extremely bipolar, schizo-effective, and OCD.. thank god that's over! So I've been there, yeah.. But somehow, through a willingness to solve problems instead of let them control me, I've ended up alright. :) I'm happy 96% of the time, I love life, I'm pursuing my dreams, and it is beautiful!!

So if your misery is looking for company.. I'm not the one to talk to. But if you need endless Saggittarian optimism and good advice.. I'm here :)
  2. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

Hi there. Cheer me up, please.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi welcome to SF glad you are here :hamtaro::hamtaro:
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to the forum :D :hug:
  5. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

Hello & Welcome :D
  6. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

dreadlocks? :D

7. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

:hiya: Welcome to the forum, hope you find the help and support you need here,

Take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.