hi everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by gamergirl, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gamergirl

gamergirl Well-Known Member

im Corinne, 20 from florida. and im a lesbian. i've been crying everyday bcuz i just feel so alone. i feel like no one accepts or understands me. i just want to dissapear.
  2. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

Hi Corinne, I think you'll find that many people here feel that way. Hope you find the support and help you need. I feel less alone when I'm here and seeing so many others that have similar problems to mine makes me feel less weird and accepted.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Please know you are not different you are the same as the rest of us . There are many people who are lesbian or gay or straight but we all the same.
    Please know you are not alone now okay you are here and you can talk to any of us and we understand okay. No judgement from anyone here. hugs
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. As was mentioned above, you will find many people here that are in similar situations as you are and they can understand how you feel. You will not be judged for your feelings. :hug:
  5. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

hey, welcome:)
    nobody understands or accepts you cause you're a lesbian or something else? you are more than welcome to share your thoughts here. ;)
  6. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

hey corinne :), it does suck when people can't accept such a small part of you. I recently came out a couple of weeks before school finished for the year, I was getting a few annoying remarks. But not much. I don't really know what to expect in 7 days when I have to start back at school :unsure:.

welcome to sf :hug:
  7. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey welcome, glad you joined you neever alone here :hug: xxx
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Corrine, Welcome to the forums from a fellow Floridian..You will find acceptance here because we're all about support..I'm sorry you can't be accepted at home by friends and family..My neice is gay and her and her girlfriend live with us..No one judges her because she doesn't care what people think..I wish you the best..
  9. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Hi Corrine,
    welcome to sf! :D
    you'll really like It hear. There's plenty of people around to help you deal with your problems!
  10. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Welcome x
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum :)
  12. The Unforgiven

The Unforgiven Well-Known Member

glad you joined :) you wont be alone here, and which way you swing wont make any of us judge you hun. welcome to sf :)
  13. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Sorry for the late welcome. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.