Hi everyone : )

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by freddie, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freddie

freddie Well-Known Member

I've never joined one of these sites before but I'm sure there are many people I can relate to and can relate to myself here.
    And it'll be nice to hopefully get some support from people who genuinely understand.
    I'm 20, male, I haven't been thoroughly diagnosed yet but I'm soon to be starting therapy for anxiety, low mood and mood swings.
    My anxiety was a lot worse when I was younger but it's started creeping back now.
    I used to self harm, for a short period of time, but one time I went too far and ended up with stitches galore ha. That shook me up a bit, but recently the urges are coming back tenfold.
    Suicide wise, it's something consistently on my mind.
    I'm not always depressed, very up and down. Generally I'm pretty excitable, talkative, funny, but yer.
    I shalln't go into depth now, but I hope to speak to some of you soon :)
    Thanks for reading.
  2. barto

barto Well-Known Member

Hello Freddie, :welcome: to SF! You're right, a lot of people here are going to be able to relate. I myself also have problems with anxiety and self harm.
    I hope you find what you're looking for and I'm here if you ever need to talk :)
  3. freddie

Ah! Kindness already!
    Thank you :)
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi welcome to sf glad to see you reaching out for some support
  5. barto

barto Well-Known Member

You're very welcome :)
  6. freddie

Thank you!
  7. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Hi Freddie

I like your name :)

Welcome to sf,

I hope we can help u feel better :hug:
  8. freddie

well i like yours too haha
    and thanks :)
  9. welcome to SF Freddie..
    :hug: Please share with us what has happened to make you feel suicidal.. Stay safe and take care..
  10. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

hi and welcome, this place is more my home than my home...and i hope you find what you need here :hamtaro:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.