hi everyone..

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by 88lbs, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 88lbs

88lbs New Member

I'm new. I suffer from self harm. anorexia. bulimic tendencies and severe anxiety + depression. I'm 20. I just wanted to say hi...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi 88 nice to see you reaching out here for some support Hope to see you post again soon hug hugs

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi 88lbs and welcome to SF's

4. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

hi 88 :) :welcome: to SF

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums 88lbs.. Are you under a doctors care?? if your only 88lbs.. Thats not good..Continue and tell us more about you

6. 88lbs

88lbs New Member

okay well I was scared to come back for a second idk, I'm sure you know what I mean. yes I'm under doctors care for my depression and anxiety but not for my eating disorder. I'm actually around 106lbs and I'm 5'7. one of those motivation things.. but I was just reading today and I think if I cure my eating disorder, my anxiety would severely drop-- but I don't want to. I wanna be skinny. and I want the drugs. I'm trying to get my klonopin back cause they took me off it when I went to rehab. I'm anxious as fuck all the time. so I drink a lot. like.. a lot.

7. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

88 a 107lbs for that height borders way on the low end.. think you should talk to your doctor about this.. Suicide forums has an eating disorders forum under the heading of Emotional Support grouping.. that might help you some .. heavy booze intake is dangerous also.. i would talk to your doctor about that also. take care out there.. Jim

8. 88lbs

88lbs New Member

I can't tell my doctors about my booze intake because they wont give me anxiety meds if I do... and if I tell them I'm still restricting and purging they'll hospitalize me. I just wanna go through college. have my college fun and have a life. but I don't. I merely exist.

9. 88lbs

88lbs New Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^100%

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.