hi,everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoD

let me see,to begin with what..
well...my English is not good enough to express what i want to say exactly ,please don't mind my weird expression.

below is something about myself.

im a 19 years old male from a non-English speaking countries ,the life of which maybe you are hard to imagine..
i like reading ,anime,music(fascinated by post-rock recently)
hate reality , hate bananas, hate myself ,hate this world ,hate anything others force on me .
like any others here ,the suicidal thought always occupies my mind.

follows is the reason why im here

im always feel sick to communicate with others in the reality and to some degree ,im awkward to do that. even in the internet,sometimes i manage to keep myself away from talking to others.
i registered this forum several months ago ,everyday i just loged in and read others’ post ,like reading a novel whose protagonist have the similar suffering as me. a English forum ,a kind of language im not familiar with, some people im completely don't know, this sense of distance (i don't know whether i used the exact phrase) make me feel at ease.

however,sometimes i fear the loneliness sounding me .like now,i sit in a dark room ,in front of the computer ,typing these words to confirme that im still alive through others’ respons.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
HI hun glad to see you posted you reached out for some connection. I too keep my distance from people even find it hard sometimes to post I hope you continue now hun to keep reaching out here okay YOu do not have to be alone not when there are so many kind people here Hugs to you.

:welcome: to the forum. I am sorry you feel as you do. As you share more with us, maybe we can help you deal with the underlying issues that have brought you to this place. Thank you for having the courage to reach out. :hug:

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Hi WoD, nice to see you here. I can understand the feeling of being unable to talk to people, and sometimes it can be hard on here too. But I think it gets easier as you post more. Of course, take your time in posting, there is no rush. But we are all here to help and support you.

WoD

Thank you for the kindness all of you offered. because i keep on reading your posts and watching you chatting here,i know everyone here is very nice ,which is far different from people surrounding me in the reality.i will try to vent something out here occasionally from now on.

ps
i just learn English from school(where i usually get a bad mark)and some English novel which i read out of interest. rarely talking to foreigner before,i feel as if you were the persons in a virtual world (hope this will not be offending ) , so maybe it is part of the reason why i posted here,which is not as positive as you thought .

after all,thanks for your reply and wish i can make some friends here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00