1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by unnoticed, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unnoticed

unnoticed Well-Known Member

Hello, I joined in 2007 but stopped coming on. I've had ups and downs since then but now I really feel on edge now. Hoping to make some friends and try to help others.

2. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Welcome back, Atram. I hope you find what you're looking for. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk, though I don't know when I'll have a chance to get back with you (busy week this week). If you're looking for someone to talk to right away, you should try the chat room. I hear it's very friendly. I too have had ups and downs over the years and I came here as a last resort when things got really bad. I was fortunate enough to encounter some very friendly people here, so hopefully you will find the same.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

Hi Atram, welcome back to the site. Sorry to hear you are going through a rough time. Hope you will be able to find some great support and help here.

4. shadowheart

shadowheart Well-Known Member

Hi Atram!
    Welcome back to SF.

:]

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome back Atram. I only wish it were under different circumstances. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.