hi everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by zoe666, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoe666

zoe666 New Member

hi everyone my name is zoe i have had depression for about 12 years. i have attempted to kill myself 7 times in the last 12 years.
    i think about suicide most days
    my friends and family don't know i think about suicide they think im ok. but there don't know how much i just want to end it all
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2012
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Zoe and welcome...so glad you posted...are you seeing a professional and is there some adult who you can trust to talk to? I think it is very important to have support when you are feeling like that...I hope you also find the support and caring you deserve here...welcome again
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Zoe, welcome to Sf. Hope that you will be able to find the help and support that you need.
  4. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

Welcome Zoe! I've always liked that name. Beautiful name, beautiful person inside and out. Stay awhile and chat with us. :cuddle2:
  5. AfterFact

AfterFact Well-Known Member

Hey Zoe! Welcome to SF. Your story is a lot like mine when I first joined. If you ever need to talk to someone or just vent, my PM box will always be open :)
  6. Richard 007

Richard 007 Active Member

Hi Zoe .
    Always pleased to meet someone from the UK .
    I am so glad that I found this place and these people , as I hope you also will .
    When you feel alone there is always a friend here who will understand how you feel .
  7. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Welcome Zoe.. What sad eyes said here to you fully agree with.. Some pro help really ca help.. Meds the same fighting the beast of severe depression.. Hope to hear from you again.. Take care, Jim
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.