Hi eveyone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by HdY, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HdY

HdY New Member

First post here, been lurking around for a while.

I just want to know, when talking to friends, family or partners isnt an option, who to turn to?
    Been having suicidal thoughts for a few years now(never attempted and never told anyone) but none as intense as now,and since I been out of work i cant see any light at the end of the tunnel. Ive been thinking about suicide all day every day. I dont want to do it but starting to really believe I have no choice.I have great friends and a great family and a loving girlfriend of 4 years, but the thoughts are taking over my life and dont know who or where to turn to.
  2. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hi HdY welcome,youve found a great place to turn to!
    its not unusual to have a good life but not be able to tell anyone how you really feel,youll find many people with the same things going on here and i hope you find the ones to turn too.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...has anything happened to increase these thoughts? Maybe the time off needs to be scheduled and a new goal be added? Also, have you spoken to your MD/GP to tell him/her how you are doing? Please continue to post and let us know how things are going...welcome again, J
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi glad your here
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.