Hi, first

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Neverland, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neverland

Neverland Member

Hi, I'm 15 and my name's Neverland. I'm german and I try to write it on my way... I dont know if this is the correct topic...
    I dunno what to do, i'm tired to come all days at home and do the same. I'm addicted to a Pc game, and I can't get out. My mum and dad split up 1 year ago. At school no one knows my name, I'm only the "freak"... I left behind my old friends, and now they laugh at me. I'm smoking drugs at my free time... My brother tell all the other how I am, and always I see someone it's the same... "oh, look, the brother of *****...that's a freak".
    I'm really tired, I come home, I play, I take drugs, and at school I do nothing... Sometimes I'm bored and I cut over all my arm, to do something to forget it...

I hope I find someone here who can understand me; the only thing I want is that someone read this, I don't know if I acces another time this forum but I hope that it help you all (this forum).
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I'm sorry that things are difficult for you right now.
    This forum does help me, I hope it helps you.
  3. .black-rose.

.black-rose. Member

*waves* Hi. Welcome to SF. (Would say it in German but I don't know enough to do so.)
  4. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

I hope you return to the forum in the future. I'm happy to listen, and this forum is also for others to give you advice when things are hard, so if you ever have a problem, you can talk to us about it. I'm sorry about how others in school talk to you, but it's okay because they're stupid. Even if your brother talks about you, it does not mean they know who you are or how you feel. If they know you better maybe they will understand. You should keep trying to make friends, and maybe life will be easier. Welcome to the forum, I hope we can help you :).
  5. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

Hallo! hehe,actually i dont know that much german but i know alittle little bit.haha
    i hope you find the help you need.
    and if you need someone,i will be happy to listen.
  6. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :welcome:
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am sorry to hear that things are so rough for you. You need to decide what is important and try to help yourself. It sounds like you may be prone to addictions. This is evidenced by your drug usage, addiction to pc games, and cutting. If you continue with these habits, this will not get better for you. You will probably need to seek outside help. I hope you continue to come to us for support. Please do what you can to take care of yourself. You are still young and have hope at a better life if you take control now. :hug:
  9. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. :hug:
  10. Neverland

Neverland Member

Hi all, thanks for your support
    I'm happy seeing all you helping people who can't leave certain situations without help
  11. Neverland

Neverland Member

I see that all you have a signature that should help people, or that people think about it when they read it..
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2008
  12. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome :smile:
    I hope you find the support and friendship you deserve here. Take care of yourself,
    Lauren :hug:
  13. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to SF x
  14. Neverland

Neverland Member

Hi, I'm still alive :smile:
  15. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Glad you are still here with us :hug:
  16. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome and glad to see you are still with us :hug:
  17. Neverland

Neverland Member

Hi everyone! I don't even know if you care about this because this is an old thread but well haha;
    I'm glad that i've read my old post, to see how my life has changed, how great my life is now:
    I'm 18 now, and I've just finished higschool, and I'm on my way to the university. I have studied hard to get where I am (my grades are one of the best of my class). Now I've got A LOT of friends, especially girls :spaz: hahaha and I dont exaggerate if I say that I love ALL of them very much; I don't know what I would do without them. It's not that I'm popular, but now, everyone talks to me properly, and wants to know more about how I am. it's not like 3 years ago, where everyone knew me as a freak. Just everyone knows me at my higschool, and in my class everyone likes how I am.
    Now, the problems at home ceased. My father is gone, and now I've got a stepdad, who's very kind to my family; he really cares about us.

The only little frustrating thing in my life now is that I'm kinda in love with one of my best friends; she's a gorgeous girl, and it's not like a normal relationship (it's not like I've never been with a girl, I've had a few girlfriends, but she's a really special girl for me). It's like everyone knows that somethings going on between us, that we want more, but we're afraid; I'm afraid, and most of the times I'm not even sure if she knows that I want more than just being friends. And now I'm on the way to study at the university. I hope I won't forget her; I hope we'll still see each other and it would be beautiful if some day we'll get together.

But well, it's a rough time, but I went through harder things than that. I don't know whats going to happen between us two, but I know, I'll take it, come as it comes, because I'm aware that I've been through harder times.
    Life is more beautiful than ever for me, and I'll say it again, even if I have to get through hard times, I'll do it, and I know I can, because I've been through harder things.

PS: Looks kinda depressive my avatar haha :(
  18. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

Hi im sorry i didnt get to give you a welcome when you arrived but im soooooooooooo glad things are better for you now !! xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.