Hi Folks

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Willa, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willa

Willa New Member

hi guys, my name is Livvy and i live in the uk with my cat Shadow lots of things have been going wrong for me in the last well most of my life but things have become much more difficult in the last year or 2 and it doesnt seem to be getting any better, i dont particularly want to end things but if i was suddenly to lose my live either natrally or accidentally it would be a welcome relief. so i thought i would come here where people understand what im feeling without judgement or pity.
    i hope what ive said is ok and doesnt go against any rule or offend anyone.
    see you all around on the boards.

Livvy

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Willa sorry you are not feeling so well good to see you reaching out here for support hun hugs

3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Willa, pleased you have come to SF, a lovely place of genuine and caring souls who will listen, not judge or condemn - but try to offer support and insights where we feel we can honey - we know life is tough and we need each other to help us through and together we can :)

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Livvy and a warm welcome now..good to hear from you here. Your post was just fine.. Lots of other UKers here and also many feeling same as you.. Look around at all the forums.. Lots of them that cover just about everything.. Hon hope to hear from you some more.. TC, Jim

5. -Simon-

-Simon- Active Member

Hi Livvy from a fellow UK'er. :)

6. susannah

susannah Member

Hi Livvy. I've also had things get extra hard the last two years or so as well. Shadow is a nice name for a cat!

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Livvy, welcome to SF. You will be able to express yourself here without getting judged.

8. forest

forest Banned Member

Hi Livvy, hope you're doing better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.