Hi folks!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by InertiaCreep, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InertiaCreep

InertiaCreep Member

I'm glad that I found this place, because although I have friends in cyber space that I chat with, I'm reluctant to discuss some things with them, as they'd only worry, and I would rather spare them that. As for the meat space, there's really no one, and hasn't been for about eight years or so. I have no friends or family, and because I'm transsexual, I often get abused when I go out, so I've become very reclusive, only leaving the house when I really have too. I also have some mental health issues and I'm currently being treated with anti-psychotics, which help in a lot of ways, but the down side is, they leave me feeling weary and sluggish all the time. So right now it's kind of hard to feel positive about anything at all. I'm hoping that being able to chat more openly about things here, will help though.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and best wishes to you all.
  2. nimesha.

nimesha. New Member

welcome. :)
    i'm also new.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi to both of you then nice to meet you
  4. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Hello, Inertia. Welcome to SF. :)
  5. InertiaCreep

InertiaCreep Member

I'm sorry that it took me a while to acknowledge your replies, but from time to time my mood gets so low that I even withdraw from the internet. My mood is better today though, so a belated thanks for the welcome, is in order. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.