Hi from Avalanche

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Avalanche, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avalanche

Avalanche Member

I just wanted to say hello to everyone here.

I have not been doing too well lately...but find it really hard to trust anyone enough to let them know. Everything has sort of come crashing down on me and I don't really know what to do anymore.

Thank you for letting me be here.
    It's sometimes nice to just know that I am not so alone.

2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hello Avalanche & welcome to Sf, I am glad you have found us & I can assure you, you are no longer alone. :smile:
    Everyone at sf has been, or still are going through their own crisis and feelings of despair, so here you will find warmth & understanding.
    When you feel ready, you might want to tell us a little about what has brought you here.

Take care Hazel x
  3. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Hi Avalanche

Trust is a big issue and one that alot of people here I am sure can relate with you. So you aren't alone. I hope you find the support you long for not only here but in your life where you are. Please know you can talk to us.

Pm me or anyone you need to anytime. :hug: and Welcome to SF
  4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: welcome I know I had a big trust thing but I'm getting better with it, If you want to talk I'm a pm away :hug:
  5. Theory

Theory Well-Known Member

Welcome to our community!!! We won't let you down here! :hug: :smile:
  6. Avalanche

Avalanche Member

Thank you so much for welcoming me, I can't tell you how much it means to me to know that there are people out there.

It's so hard to admit that things are not good. I can usually pretend to have everything under control, but to be honest, everything isn't.

I am sorry that other people can relate, but I am glad to have found this place.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. You will find many members that have some of the same issues you do. It does help when you don't have to feel so alone. Take care. :hug:
  8. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the circus! :hug:
  9. Avalanche

Avalanche Member

Thank you so very much!

10. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

Welcome Avalanche! It's okay to admit your true feelings here. We're here to support you :hug:
  11. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. Enjoy your time on here.
  12. StellarSparkle

StellarSparkle Well-Known Member

Welcome Avalanche :hug:
  13. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Hello avalanche and welcome to sf!
  14. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :welcome: