hi from bongo

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by bongo, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo

bongo New Member

Hi my names 'bongo' I suffer with mental illness, I am going through a change in anti depressant and am getting flashes 20 to 30 times daily of commiting suicide I am strong enough to tackle these and not succombe to their alluring pull but I feel so isolated and alone as my family would only think me weak if I told them how I feel.
    I saw this website in google so I thought I would give it a try :sparkle: gotta love that dancin chick
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:welcome: Bongo
  3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi bongo and glad you found SF...this place is great and has been a source of great support of me and am sure it will be for you too.
    Jump right in, post in the games (coffee house) or let us know how you are doing in on of the many forums.
    Glad to hear you are getting help, i know it is frustrating waiting for the meds to take effect but you have us to help support you in your efforts to be happy.
    Take care and nice to meet you,
  4. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Hello Bongo! Welcome to the forums :)
    It's great that you're strong enough to get through the suicidal thoughts, you're definitely not weak!
    I hope the change in meds helps.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi welcome:IrishDoll:
  6. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

how are you?
    welcome to SF :hug:
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Sean, welcome to the forums! :hug: I hope we can help :smile:
  8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey Bongo, welcome to SF!!
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I hope they get your meds figured out. Changes in them can sometimes be difficult. i am glad to hear you are strong enough not to succumb to your suicidal urges. Feel free to post, chat, visit the arcade, etc as a great form of distraction. Looking forward to seeing you around. :shake:
  10. AfterFact

AfterFact Well-Known Member

:welcome: to the Forum :)
  11. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

welocme to the forum bongo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.