Hi from Brazil

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by carolgpr, Aug 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolgpr

carolgpr New Member

Hi! My name is Carol and I am a 31 years old brazilian who suffer from depression.

First I would like to apologize for my terrible English. Unfortunately it won´t be possible for me to talk in chat or PM to anyone because it is hard to communicate in English.

I am a journalist and today I got a job after one year unemployed. That's good, but I 'm in a hard time. It is now easy to stay strong.

My depression started when I was 15 years old and since then I have tried many medicines. I am now on Venlafaxine.

I am glad to find this forum. Nice to meet you.

Carol

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Carol, welcome to SF :) I don't think your English is terrible at all! I can understand you just fine. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a hard time, but I hope being here will be helpful to you.

3. Northern

Northern SF Supporter

Welcome!

We have a lot of people that don't have english as 1st language, like myself. No need to be shy about it!

2 people like this.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome Carol. Your English is great :) How are you doing on the venlafaxine?

Congratulations on the new job :)

5. carolgpr

carolgpr New Member

Thank you all for the answers.
    It's been good for me taking Venlafaxine, I feel like this is helping me. But I am feeling anxious and depressed often.
    It's really good to find this forum.

6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. This is a very supportive community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.