Hi from London, UK

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by DarkMatter, Jan 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkMatter

DarkMatter Member

I needed somewhere to meet people who have experienced similar things and where I can chat to you all. I've attempted suicide in the past and have bipolar but this isn't the main reason I felt I had to talk. My sister in law killed herself on Thursday night. She had experienced extreme depression and anxiety in the past and had only just been diagnosed with bipolar and put on various meds. I was very close to her and have no idea how I'm supposed to feel. I KNOW I will need support so I wanted to preempt the need for this by joining here. I'm also worried about how it will affect my husband (her brother) as he has PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) and has attempted suicide in the past too during a psychotic episode.

Thank you all for your help and support in advance and I will try and reciprocate when possible.

DM

2. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

Welcome DarkMatter. I'm so sorry for your loss, I really hope you find this place helpful and supportive.

3. DarkMatter

DarkMatter Member

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh hun how awful for you and your brother sorry for your loss Yes this is a good place for support I do hope you and you hsb have supports in place to help your through this difficult time hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.