Hi from Mihael

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Mihael-Transboy, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mihael-Transboy

Mihael-Transboy New Member

Hi I come from Croatia,middle-europian country....i am transgendered,i am biologically female but want to become a boy.I chose name Mihael(without c) for myself but officially i still have female name.I am very uncomftorable with my body,i dislike it,i want male body and i am sad i was born as trans.i am also epileptic.i need to take six pills a day.i am 19 years old.i don't like my epilepsy.i suffer extreme depression and have emotional disorder and some sort of personality disorder and social phobia.i used to have OCD.i have no friends,but i am not loser ,i hope you don't think that.i have gastritis and am allways sick,yeah,i am a total mess.
    anyway,i plan to kill myself in couple days or weeks,maybe even today.i will <edit mod total ecllipse method>so it garanties a strong effect).so i hope you won't hate me cause i'm trans and weird and everything.i have kynd of dysfunctional family,well they are ok with them selves,but when it comes to me they can be mean.they say they are going to institutionalize me if i don't come to my senses but i can't,i just have to many disorders,and as i said i am in a mess.i was bullied in elementary and high school a lot and i was always lonely so that left a huge track on me.bullying sucks.so these are my problems,but everyone has their owns.anyway,this was my story.bi!
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Mihael nice to meet you Do you have any one hun you can talk to about how you feel your doctor a social worker someone hun. It must be so hard for you
    Is there someone at your school that you trust that could help you
    Please hun don't harm yourself ok there are other members here that understand
    I deleted your method ok please read rules no methods are to be posted You keep posting ok keep reaching out here we won't judge you here
  3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi Mihael. I am so sorry your family does not understand you and the challenges you face. This is very sad. Being transgendered is not a bad thing at all. But the challenges it brings can be difficult and painful. Especially when you are physically ill and have challenges in other areas such as epilepsy and other things. You say you live in croatia. Do you live near Zagreb? I ask this because there is someone in Zagreb who helps people. They just have to get to where he is in Zagreb. I am very glad you are here Mihael. I have a feeling you are a strong person. Yes, living with lots of challenges. Lots of pain. But strong. This is a good community. So I hope you will write here often. When people are here they hopefully feel less alone :hug:
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi Mihael (I like that name, BTW)! I'm so sorry for what you've had to deal with. I hope you'll stay here and decide to post more. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.