Hi From Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'm a guy aged 42 from Ohio. Having some real depression and suicide issues right now due to dealing with breakdown of marriage and finances.

Just looking to meet others who are depressed and feeling suicidal to receive and offer support.

Thanks! :)

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Hi and welcome to the site :) Sorry to hear you are going through so much, but you have come to a very supportive place.

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to the forum. I am sorry that you are hurting but please reframe from acting on your feelings. You have joined a very supportive community. You are among friends who understand.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello and welcome. Sorry to hear of your troubles and hope you can get things back on track soon.

Thanks everyone! The main thing that has occurred to me through all my experiences so far is that we are all a lot stronger than we imagine but that everyone needs help and support from time to time. I'm glad I've found this place and all of you! :)

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to the forum. You have joined a very supportive community and we can help you through you current tough time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00