Hi from Raleigh

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by HiddenTears, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HiddenTears

HiddenTears Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

My name is Dom, I'm 23 and recently graduated from NC State. I plan on posting my story later today for anyone who cares. I have felt this way for as long as I can remember and I wanted to try to reach out in a secretive way because I am too scared to do this in person for fear of what someone might think of me.

I just want to say thank you for having this site and for being a part of it. I really hope that this community can help me. For as long as I can remember I have always felt alone, invisible, unwanted, and like I don't belong anywhere. I hope I can fit in with you all.

Thanks for looking.
  2. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hello Dom and welcome to the forum.

You can rest assured, not only can the people here help, but they are a pretty sympathetic, understanding and unjudgemental lot too. Hey, I mean WE. Look forward to hearing more about you.
  3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome! :)

Keep posting here and you'll get feedback. We'll share our experiences with you too. You may want to read members public diary. It can be hard to tell others, especially when we don't know if they will understand.

Have you seen a doctor?

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello and Welcome to the forums!!
  5. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey , welcome to the forum :) hope it helps! :hug:
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya! Welcome to the forum :)
  7. HiddenTears

HiddenTears Well-Known Member

Thanks for the welcome everyone I really appreciate it.

Chargette, no I have not, and I don't plan to. It is something that I want to hide and I am good at it, but I think everyone knows there is something wrong. I tend to dismiss it when people ask if I'm ok. Until this year I never told anyone, and that didn't go as well as I would have liked. I just want someone to talk to, you know? But I would rather someone who understands.
  8. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Welcome :hug:
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I look forward to seeing you around. :shake:
  10. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

welcome to SF:welcome::arms:
  11. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hey there! Welcome to SF! If you ever need someone to talk to or need a friend, I'm just a PM away!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.