Hi from South Elgin, IL

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by scottyj, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scottyj

scottyj New Member

My name is Scott. I'm 56, a musician, now a homemaker with an 8 yr. old boy and a great younger wife with a career that's on the upswing.

I have been seeing a doctor, at first because of thoughts that I have ADHD. But it's turned out to be more, much more than that. There have been feelings bottled up inside this "class clown" since my days in high school that are coming to the surface.

It scares me because I have been suicidal for months. And for those around me who know (not many), they are scared. So am I.

That's the beginning of my story, but mostly I just wanted to introduce myself.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Scott it nice to meet you . I do hope that you and your doc can come up with some supports to help you hun get throught the turmoil I think reaching out here will help hun because you will see you are no so alone Hugs

3. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

hi, welcome to the forum. i love my music dearly too. =]

being suicidal is a scary road to say the least, but it sounds like you are surrounded by the right kinds of people to help you through it. i hope you find what you are looking for here.

TDM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.