Hi from the new guy.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by S1l3nc3r, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S1l3nc3r

S1l3nc3r Well-Known Member

Hey guys and girls and everyone Considered inbetween. Um. Found this site on a search and looks like a nice place to fit in. I'm not going to bore you with much about me at the moment because i'm pretty boring and pointless anyway. Been depressed for as long as I care to remember. Do a pretty good job of being happy and normal on the outside but I'm desperately unhappy and lonely really but hi anyway and any questions etc throw them up or somthing and I will do my best to answer them.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Simon and welcome so glad you found us...there are so many ppl here who understand living in that duality...hope you share with us when you are ready, what is going on for you...big hugs and welcome again, J
  3. PiecesMended

PiecesMended Well-Known Member

Hi Simon, welcome to SF!
  4. Darkness Inside

Darkness Inside Account Closed

Hello Simon, welcome to the forum. I hope the forum helps you out.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hi welcome to sf Simon reach out for support anytime okay
  6. S1l3nc3r

S1l3nc3r Well-Known Member

Thank you for the kind welcome. I'm not a great person with my feelings most of the time I just feel numb. Or have rage that just wants to explode out of me. But I hope I can bring somthing constructive to the forum.
  7. KatyKate

KatyKate Antiquities Friend

Hi Simon

Welcome to SF..... I hope that you find the forum a positive experience.... as I have. Have made some great friends on here, who have helped me through some really dark days since I joined In September, and they have never judged me, even when i've been a bit of a pain in the ass (thats behind me now)!!!
    Anyway hope to catch up with you sometime...maybe in the chatroom, or you are very welcome to PM anytime.

Take care
    Hugs Kate
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Simon, welcome to the site. :shake:
  9. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Hi Simon, hope you find what your looking for here.

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Simon, Welcome to the forums!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.