Hi from UK

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by MrLee, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrLee

MrLee Member

Hi my name is Lee.
    I'm 23 male from uk.

Recently my relationship with a girl I was planning to spend the rest of my life with came to and end.
    She ended it with me because of the way my attitude was etc.

I was in my car 1 night when i started thinking about trying to kill myself.
    I put a bag strap around my throat and began to pull it, as soon as i started i stopped as I didn't feel it was needed.

I feel asleep as it was late and i had been at the place thinking for hours.
    I woke up to my some guy slapping me and kneeling on the bag strap as it was pulling tighter.

The guy turned out to be my father, he had tracked me down about 3 miles away from my home and about 20 from his.
    The family was distraught, they thought I had tried to follow through with it.
    I was in a state of shock for about a week not remembering a thing, all I could think about was damn, I must have done it.
    Then all my memory came back to me and I realized, i never did attempt to carry through with it was just thinking about it.

The stress this brought to my ex g/f was immense she's now speaking to therapists, and other people because she thinks i tried to do it.
    Let alone the pain its caused my family.
    Anyways, as you can tell I'm in a pretty bad place atm.
    Fallen out with family, friends, my future wife, whom i don't think I'll get back in my life.

I'm not here to rant how i'm going to kill myself, I'm here because Id like to share my input with people who are in the same place as me, going through what I've been through.

I still am not coming to terms with the fact its over, and im hoping time heals all and it does come back to me as the girl was amazing.
    This happened about 2 weeks ago, so I'm still in the early stages yet.
    But I'm worse off now than before i thought about attempting suicide, and am not feeling i need to take my life, I just need time.

I hope i can bring some joy to someone's life if i get to reply to a topic.
    Take care all.

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, Lee :hug:

3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum sir

4. Surviving

Surviving Well-Known Member

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome x

6. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

:welcome: to SF!!!

7. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF lee, and I too have been left by my partner whom I thought I was goin to spend the rest of my life with. Wish I could have your attitude though, coz I personally dont see that any length of time will heal me.

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Lee. I am glad you changed your mind and chose life. I hope we can offer you support and help you come to terms with things. Take care. :hug:

9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum hun. I hope you get what you are looking for out of the forum. If you ever need/want to talk feel free to contact me. Take care. :hug:

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :welcome:

11. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.