Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Toobler, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toobler

Toobler Member

Alreet people.

My (not actual, well...d'uh) name is Toobler.

First off, my apologies. I stumbled upon this site tonight and, in keeping with my life's work, I have clearly failed to commit myself to reading all the relevant rules. This is not due to arrogance or apathy, but more due to the same host of reasons I never open my post, or answer my phone, or engage in any type of activity that may result in admonishment, aggrovation or general stress. That being said, I am not a c*nt. I apply myself to the rules of being a decent human being and hope not to offend anyone.

I already feel somewhat like a fraud in here, in that I have no genuine reason reason to be completeley messed up. I have a good and loving family, circumstances have not sh*t on me - except for those I have engineered myself - and yet I still always feel a hair's breadth from doing something utterly insane and irreversable, do the detriment of all those who love and care for me.

Anyway, about me. Other than this I spend alot of time talking utter sh*t on various drugs forums (which I tend to use to deaden the pain) and also to the hating of Ross Kemp <Mod Edit - inappropriate>.

On the other hand I do enjoy escapism, Anchorman, and <Mod Edit - inappropriate>.

Also I am really glad to have found this forum. I am, in no way, elitist and am happy to chat to anyone who may either want or need it (although I may be a total f*ckwit in terms of responding in any reasonable timeframe). I hope to get to know some. or all, of you very well in the future and apologise unreservedly for pathetically attempting to hide my vulgarity by inserting the odd '*' every now and then.

If anyone wants to chat let me know.

Toobler xxx
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Toobler. Welcome to SF. :) Depression is not choosy about who it affects, and there aren't always readily apparent "reasons" why someone is depressed. Maybe as you read through threads here, you will find things in others' experiences that seem to click for you, too. At any rate, welcome again and we'll see you around the forums.
  3. justsomegirl

justsomegirl Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say welcome and hello. Not having a reason is frustrating, isn't it? I think Acy's take is dead on. In any case I hope you find some support and comfort here.
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome to the forum. Just keep posting your feelings and you will get support. Take care.
  5. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

Hi Toobler, welcome to SF. I don't have a reason either so maybe you can take some comfort in the fact you're not alone
  6. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Hi Toobler welcome to SF - Ross Kemp? Grant Mitchell? aww I think he's quite amusing especially when he did that pirating documentary nearly getting himself shot lol Anyways Toobler - hope to see you around SF & as for replying in a 'reasonable' timeframe it hardly matters on a delayed forum as opposed to a real time chat room so no worries

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.