Hi guys

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Kitten, May 28, 2016.

1. Kitten

Kitten Active Member

I guess I'll introduce myself before I start posting more. I'm Jelena and I think something is wrong with me. I don't really feel okay anymore... I thought that I could do it by myself but I don't think it's working... and I've been thinking about dying a lot. I'm going to see a therapist but for now I just thought I'd start here. Anyways... I hope you all have a good weekend.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Jelena, welcome to the forum :) I am glad that you will be going to see a therapist. I hope being on this forum will be helpful to you.

3. Kitten

Kitten Active Member

Thanks, me too. :]

4. Kitten

Kitten Active Member

Is there anyway to change your gender on this? I thought I clicked "female" but it's saying I'm a male... ugh.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

If you go to the top right hand corner of the page, you will see your screen name. Hover over that, and you can see the "personal details" section. Click on that, and you can change your gender and click "save changes". Hope this helps :)

6. Kitten

Kitten Active Member

Thanks, I tried that but I don't see the "personal details" section. So I tried to make a new account and this one did have the "personal details" section but it was rejected for being a duplicate. Can this please be fixed? I would like to be known as a female and not a male.

7. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

I changed your gender for you Jelena - welcome to SF :)

8. Kitten

Kitten Active Member

Thank you again. :]

9. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I hope we can help and support you in your hour of need.

10. joe331

joe331 Member