Hi guys

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Kloellia, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Kloellia

Kloellia New Member

hello.

I don't know how to really describe myself. I don't have many friends (actually no one with who I could speak about how am I feeling). I'm fighting alone against my depression and my suicidal thoughts. I try to be a better person in my life even if I'm not very happy with my actual life. I just want to speak with people, or chatting, because at least sending messages makes me feel better.

Nice to meet you. Sorry if this message isn't shining with joy. Peace.

2. Flaxney

Flaxney Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome, I would be more than happy to chat with you, or even just read while you vent.

3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to post your story in the my story section.

4. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi Kloe, welcome to SF. There is a chat facility here, just jump straight in if you want, theres usually someone there to talk to or chat with.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to the forum, it took courage for you to come on here and talk to us. That is a big first step. Welcome to the forum and stay strong and brave, we are here for you :)

6. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Hi, I am Mox

Thanks for joining us.

So what is going on with you? What is causing you to feel this way? We are here to help you. If you like you could my story on the MY STORY forum cheerily; I just want to die. Just know you are not alone in the way you feel and you are somewhere SAFE. No one: is going to ridicule you, make fun of you, or harass you. That behavior is not tolerated here.

Take Care of Yourself

Petal likes this.