Hi guys...

I don't know if I should be happy or not....
So, I go to college and I live on dorm. I went down for dinner and I was sitting by myself. I have been making myself a hermit on purpose because....well....reasons
Anyways, two girls on my floor invited me over and we sat and ate together. It felt nice

Earlier today, I was finishing my art homework with a classmate and they said "hey we should hang out sometime"

A part of me wants to smile but I dunno

Also I wanted to apologize on behalf of my behavior. I haven't been following the rules as such and I want to properly apologize

Sleeper71

Give them and yourself a chance. It’s hard to do but why not give it a try? I’ve read your other posts and I know things have been really bad for you so I’m hoping today is the start of something good for you.

Sleeper71

Unfortunately people will hurt us throughout our lives, it sucks but it’s a part of life. There are a lot of good people out there but you won’t know unless you give them a chance. I have very few friends because I’ve cut the people out of my life that were toxic but the few I have I know I can count on no matter what. Just take it slow and realize other people will have bad days too or they might not always agree with everything you say but that’s okay, we’re human and we all have our flaws.

1964dodge

when you help others you help yourself
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I hope things work out well for you @NeveragainBread . but I can tell you something for certain, if you don't try you can't succeed. you may get hurt because some people are toxic or sometimes things just don't work out. they don't mean to hurt you, it just happens. but the rewards of being with people far outweigh the possible pitfalls. and as @Sleeper71 says you should give them and yourself a chance. and people understand if you did make some mistakes following the rules. these things happen just learn and move on. you are human and like the rest of us you can make mistakes sometimes, nobody is upset with you. I hope you start going out with people it will help you a lot...mike...*hug*shake

Unfortunately people will hurt us throughout our lives, it sucks but it’s a part of life. There are a lot of good people out there but you won’t know unless you give them a chance. I have very few friends because I’ve cut the people out of my life that were toxic but the few I have I know I can count on no matter what. Just take it slow and realize other people will have bad days too or they might not always agree with everything you say but that’s okay, we’re human and we all have our flaws.
Yeah. Just my recent break up really has me burned and untrustworthy

I hope things work out well for you @NeveragainBread . but I can tell you something for certain, if you don't try you can't succeed. you may get hurt because some people are toxic or sometimes things just don't work out. they don't mean to hurt you, it just happens. but the rewards of being with people far outweigh the possible pitfalls. and as @Sleeper71 says you should give them and yourself a chance. and people understand if you did make some mistakes following the rules. these things happen just learn and move on. you are human and like the rest of us you can make mistakes sometimes, nobody is upset with you. I hope you start going out with people it will help you a lot...mike...*hug*shake
Yeah I get that. Like with my ex, looking back I know he didn't break my heart on purpose. Things just didn't work out. I still really hurts though...

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00