Hi Guys :]

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Kyle31, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyle31

Kyle31 Member

Hey Guys. I hope you dont mind me telling all this information. I'm not on a verge of ranting but..it helps me to blurt it out.

My name is Kyle but you can call me Ky.

I'm a gay 19 year old from TX, who's on the verge of breaking down. I've been suffering from depression and I've been thinking about suicidal thoughts since I was a teenager. As a teenager I was quite emotional, I was in mountainloads of abuse, mostly physical from father who didnt exactly LIKE his "son" effeminate and gay. I never told anyone though my teen years, I felt scared and alone. If I told my friends, they would probably tell someone. I finally told my mom after years of secrecy.

Now, I'm 19, in college but I feel constantly alone. I've never actually tried suicide before but I'm totally depressed, utterly despondent.

I know suicide is a bad thing but I think about it my dreams, in my sleep, and in my daydreams.

Maybe this forum will help.

Thanks all for reading this LONG monologe. Your help is truly appeciated.
  2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum sir, the south is an especially difficult place to live as a homosexual person. You're very tough for having stuck it out so far, keep on keepin' on I say.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum kyle :welcome: I hope you find what you need here, feel free to PM me anytime :hug:
  4. Kyle31

Kyle31 Member

Thank you guys!

You're warm welcomes are really appreaciated.

Hugs! :]
    ~ xoxo ky
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2008
  5. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum!!! :hug:
  6. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

Good intro my friend. You're making all of the right moves, including your detailed introduction. We'll be here for you man, and as long as you keep at it you'll get through those thoughts :) Good luck and look forward to seeing you around more.
  7. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

8. Kyle31

Kyle31 Member

Zurk: Yeah, it's kinda hard letting it out. It took alot of calming down my nerves But, I did and Im glad :laugh: haha!
    Blacky: Thank you! :bleh:
  9. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF, Ky. :smile:
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Ky. Taking that first step and opening up to us is a milestone. I am glad you were able to do it. I hope you find the support and understanding you need here. take care. :hug:
  11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.