• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Hi, how are you?

Lux

boo
Admin
SF Supporter
hey, I'm not great either and I've done nothing really productive. how about you? whats going on?

Lux

boo
Admin
SF Supporter
Not much, just feeling down. Drinking whiskey. Evenings are kind of tough.
Do you ever feel like you are the only person on earth?
yes all the time, especially when I'm feeling my lowest. sorry you're going through this as well. what makes the evenings so tough?

IDontWantToDie

yes all the time, especially when I'm feeling my lowest. sorry you're going through this as well. what makes the evenings so tough?
Really?
Ah.. it's okay. Thank you.
I guess evenings are tough because I have finished all my chores and stuff i have to do... and i sit down and find myself thinking, "What now?" Like I have ran out of distractions.
Then I start thinking about some depressing nonsense. It's just loneliness. Sometimes it gets to me. I know its not true, but sometimes these delusions feel... real. Know what i mean?

Lux

boo
Admin
SF Supporter
Really?
Ah.. it's okay. Thank you.
I guess evenings are tough because I have finished all my chores and stuff i have to do... and i sit down and find myself thinking, "What now?" Like I have ran out of distractions.
Then I start thinking about some depressing nonsense. It's just loneliness. Sometimes it gets to me. I know its not true, but sometimes these delusions feel... real. Know what i mean?
Yeah I know what you mean. Evening time I guess just means lots of time to think. I get my worst when I'm not doing stuff too. Do you have anything that generally helps? I found I've need to be physically busy to keep mentally occupied.

IDontWantToDie

Yeah I know what you mean. Evening time I guess just means lots of time to think. I get my worst when I'm not doing stuff too. Do you have anything that generally helps? I found I've need to be physically busy to keep mentally occupied.
Yea, i ussualy do some creative stuff. And it keeps me happy and all. But I "art" every evening, and I kind of get tired of it too.
Now I'm just sitting and listening to music. Maybe i just need to feel bad. Maybe, I just need to rest. I will sleep it off and probably feel better tommorow.
I think I feel a bit better. Thank you for talking, means a world to me *hug

Lux

boo
Admin
SF Supporter
Yea, i ussualy do some creative stuff. And it keeps me happy and all. But I "art" every evening, and I kind of get tired of it too.
Now I'm just sitting and listening to music. Maybe i just need to feel bad. Maybe, I just need to rest. I will sleep it off and probably feel better tommorow.
I think I feel a bit better. Thank you for talking, means a world to me *hug
I think sometimes it's okay to feel bad, let it out - as long as you're safe.

Any time, take care of yourself and thanks for talking to me too. x

Hey there,

I had a couple of less crappy weeks and now I'm back to feeling like a failure, nothing changes, nothing ever changes and even if they did, maybe I shouldn't wish for them because I don't deserve it. I'm empty so I guess it's been a bad week overall.

How are you? It's kind of weird to realize you might completely forget about yourself for a while, especially since it always seems to come back tenfold

Hey there,

I had a couple of less crappy weeks and now I'm back to feeling like a failure, nothing changes, nothing ever changes and even if they did, maybe I shouldn't wish for them because I don't deserve it. I'm empty so I guess it's been a bad week overall.

How are you? It's kind of weird to realize you might completely forget about yourself for a while, especially since it always seems to come back tenfold
Im super sure you are not a failure. No one is. We all come here eaqualy valuable, awesome, and with tons of potential. I hope you will have more good days, and they will lift you up and guide you on the right path. Hug!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00