Hi I’m new just joined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bergerac

Hey Peppers!
Nice to meet you. Everyone here is very welcoming, so as soon as you want to start 'opening up', feel free to do so. There will be no judgement and you'll likely find several people who can directly relate to your circumstances.

Thank you for your kind wishes to everyone here, also.

*hug

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
Hi Peppers, welcome to SF. I'm glad you found us, although usually if you find us it's not under the best circumstances. I apologize if you've already done this, but when you're ready you can tell us a little bit about yourself in the My Story section, or here, whichever is more comfortable for you. There's no rush to do that. I hope you find what you're looking for here. You can come in chill in Jim's Cafe with us or join us in the chat room. I hope to see you around.

Nick

Thauoy

Hi @Peppers . Welcome to SF. Here you can find a lot of people who can relate with you. The members of SF are really kind and loving. Though I haven't read your story, I can guess you have problems or suffering in life and so you are suicidal. Feel free to post your story and share your feelings.Here no one will judge you. It's nice to meet you virtually. See you on SF. A big Hugs to you.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Peppers, welcome to the forum, glad you joined us here, I hope SF helps you to no end and I wish you the best and I hope this is a recovery start for you. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums *hug

Bergerac

Hi guys n gals thank you for the warm welcome. Will share some story at one point. Feeling quite raw at the moment though. Bad times here at my house. Me and a friend are suffering. A letter to be finished and sent. Wish us luck for help! X
Good luck to you both. Hope the best outcome occurs for you. *hug

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi guys n gals thank you for the warm welcome. Will share some story at one point. Feeling quite raw at the moment though. Bad times here at my house. Me and a friend are suffering. A letter to be finished and sent. Wish us luck for help! X
Wishing you lots of strength and good luck!
*hug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00