Hi I am new here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by IDK, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IDK

IDK New Member

Hi, I just joined this group. I suffer from depression and other illnesses. I have been very depressed and am thinking life sucks and not worth living. I don't see any purpose in life. I don't see hope in the future. I feel terribly lonely, helpless and hopeless. I dread everyday with no purpose, no hope. My life sucks.

I am on Seroquel now to help me sleep. Just started Zoloft too. But I worry the meds with make me gain weight.

I have no motivation at all. I can't be bothered to look after myself. Maybe I just don't think I deserve it. I hate this state that I am in right now.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi IDK i do hope the new medication will help you not feel so low. You are not alone now ok You have here we will listen. Not everyone gains wait on medication if you find you do then ask for a new med that help to decrease the weight there on antidepressants that do that as well. Hold on here ok hope is there it is there just not in view sometimes hugs

3. IDK

IDK New Member

Thanks Total Eclipse

4. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Hello and welcome to the forum, I hope that you get the support you came here to look for :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.