Hi I am new to this

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Floater21, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floater21

Floater21 New Member

Hi, my name is Tiffany. I am 22 years old.I guess you can say i am fairly depressed. I have so much bad things happening in my life right now, most of the time i feel life is not worth living anymore. I ask god all the time" why am i here, what's the reason I'm alive" I guess I signed up for this basically asking for help....or someone to talk to

2. hatelife

hatelife Active Member

welcome, with any luck you will come to find this site very good, i know i have. it is good that you have taken the step in this direction. there are a lot of people who will have a rough idea what you are going through as they are going thro similar things. As for god, he works in a strange way. He has given us all the ability to think for ourselves and make choices. i do believe he has aplan for everyone but we have to have the courage to find it. not the easiest thing i know but hang in there. welcome again

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I know you will find many people to talk with here. Glad you found us. Take care. It is nice to meet you. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2006
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:confetti:Welcome to SF, Tiffany!!:confetti: glad you found us, we are a big family here. I am sure you will lik this place...SF is here when noone or nothing is there. I love this place and these people too bits! I am looking forward to seeing you around here. If you'd like to talk just PM me or add me to MSN or Yahoo..the id's are in my signature below. :hug: :hug: :hug::confetti:

-:rose:,
    Carolyn

5. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

hi tiffany, i´m glad you came here, we all here try to help each other. you will find nice words and a support for crisis moments. i´m new here but this formu helped me a lot. so if you want to talk just pm when you need it.

6. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum, Tiffany!:smile: I'm sure you'll make many friends here and get the support you need from the members here. We're all good listeners here and understand what you may be going thru since many of us are going thru similar problems. Again, welcome!:smile: :smile:

least

7. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

Hi Tiffany,
    WELCOME!!!! So glad you found us. If I can listen, PM me whenever you need.
    There are many supportive people for you here. You are not alone, no matter how much hurt inside.
    Till later.
    Stay Safe,

TLA

8. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Welcome Tiffany :)

Glad to have you here with us ! :)

As others have said, there are many people supportive people here :)

Take care, and hope to see you around

Joe

9. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum...

BP

10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF!!!

Glad you joined us :arms:

Hope to see you around

Take care