Hi, I am new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain416

Trying to Stay Strong
Hello, I have just signed up. I've been feeling suicidal for many years and last year I tried to end my life twice, but I am still here. Anyway, I am working through my mental illnesses the best I can. Tomorrow, I will be in contact with my counselor to see when we can meet.

Sassy Cat

SF hugger
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
*hugWelcome to SF was this is a wonderful community of caring people please feel free to share your story it sounds like you you have been hurting for awhile I hope things can start looking up hopefully your counselor will be able to help.

Rain416

Trying to Stay Strong
Thank you for the welcome! It seems to be quite a good community. I have been hurting for a long time, but I hope that things will get better too. I hope she will be able to help, so far she has been very supportive, but I have not seen her in a while.

Sassy Cat

SF hugger
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I am glad she is supportive having the right care team can really help. I also think just having people who care and understand helps.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there and welcome to the forum, you have come to the right place, you will definitely find lots of support here, its nice to virtually meet you :) *hug

Sleeper71

Thank you for the welcome! It seems to be quite a good community. I have been hurting for a long time, but I hope that things will get better too. I hope she will be able to help, so far she has been very supportive, but I have not seen her in a while.
I’m sorry that you’ve been hurting for a long time. I’m glad you have a good counselor and I hope she can get you the help you deserve. Welcome to the site, the people on here are great and very supportive.

Rain416

Trying to Stay Strong
Hi there and welcome to the forum, you have come to the right place, you will definitely find lots of support here, its nice to virtually meet you :)*hug
I’m sorry that you’ve been hurting for a long time. I’m glad you have a good counselor and I hope she can get you the help you deserve. Welcome to the site, the people on here are great and very supportive.
Thank you both very much for the welcome, it is nice to meet you all and this community seems very supportive. My counselor is very good at helping. She emailed me back and said she is going to contact me with an appointment date.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Hello and welcome @All These Years. I'm sorry to hear about all that you've been through recently. Mental illness isn't easy to deal with. I hope that you like this forum. The folks here are very nice. Make yourself comfortable and browse the message boards at your place. I hope your counseling session goes well. *hugtackles

Rain416

Trying to Stay Strong
Hello and welcome @All These Years. I'm sorry to hear about all that you've been through recently. Mental illness isn't easy to deal with. I hope that you like this forum. The folks here are very nice. Make yourself comfortable and browse the message boards at your place. I hope your counseling session goes well. *hugtackles
Thank you for the welcome. It has been rough. However this seems like a supportive, safe place. I'm glad to be here. I think the counselor will help as she always has before.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Thank you for the welcome. It has been rough. However this seems like a supportive, safe place. I'm glad to be here. I think the counselor will help as she always has before.
It sounds like it has @All These Years. You're not alone here. A good counselor is worth his/her weight in gold. Especially if you're with the same one for a while, that's a blessing. Glad you're here to see another day.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi there and a belated welcome. I've been seeing you around all over the place but missed this thread somehow. I'm glad you're finding your way around.
When do you meet with the therapist, do you know yet?

Rain416

Trying to Stay Strong
Hi there and a belated welcome. I've been seeing you around all over the place but missed this thread somehow. I'm glad you're finding your way around.
When do you meet with the therapist, do you know yet?
Hello, thank you for the belated welcome! I am glad to be finding my way around as well. I meet with her on Monday, so I just need to keep holding on for a few days.
Welcome to the SF family @All These Years . I hope you find the support you're looking for here, and that your counsellor is helpful.
I'm glad you're here...
Love, light and glitter
Thank you for the welcome, I am glad that I could find a safe space. So far I am finding the support to be good. My counselor should be able to help too, as she's very supportive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00