hi.. I am tired

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by release_me, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. release_me

release_me Member

Hi all,

I don't really have the energy right now to elaborate but to make a long story short my life has been nothing short of an uphill battle, and I am tired. I am tired of trying to make my life the best it can be and failing miserably. Tired of staying in the same fucked up miserable circumstances for years on end. Tired of not being where I want to be and no matter how hard I try to get there I never get there. I am in my 20s I am supposed to be having the time of my life but my adolescence and 20s has brought me nothing but pain and misery. I;ve been in treatment for years and it;s not working, I;ve tried many different things. I am so tired of everything, tired of struggling. I want it to end it all, but I am too afraid of what lies on the "other side". I wish I knew what to expect, so it would be so easy to blow my brains out into the tranquility of nothingness. I want peace, i hate my life circumstances, I am too tired to elaborate, that is all.

fuck it all.

2. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

There's no need to elaborate, I think I understand. But if you've been fighting so hard how hard could it be to keep fighting? I know how hard it is-the war never ends but I encourage you to keep going & be strong. Don't let life beat you. The "otherside" I see is a pitch black nothingness & I believe ppl go where ever they want to go after this life-heaven & hell are of no consequence. We live heaven & hell daily right now on this planet.

3. ColdSummer

ColdSummer Well-Known Member

I wish I knew what was on the other side too, sometimes I'm so intiguied that i just wanna go now, and others I'm scared. I personally think no about of therapy will help if your life is still the same, its all about changes and improvements which for people with depression is hard enough to do. You have to be positive, but you can't so it's like never ending. I dont have the answers, but I can talk with you if you like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.