Hi, I brought you a kitten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I’m Clarabell. Normally my introduction on forums are light, fluffy, and humorous, but seeing as this is a help forum I should probably say a bit more about myself.

…It’s been about 10 mins now and I’m giving up. So this intro is neither informative nor humorous. The reason for this is I keep writing and rewriting and taking things out and putting them back in and writing about anything actually serious just causes me in me absolute mental failure, physical pain in my left arm, and severe amounts of anger.

Therefore, I say this:

Hi. I'm absolutly insane. This is a picture of a very adorable kitten.

The kitten is absolutely unrelated.

Monoka

insane is good :)
the beauty is you can say as much or as little as you want.
so Hi, welcome and were listening to your ramblings- insane or not!!

hope your not in crisis at the min,
:hug:

Axiom

Account Closed
As horrible as it may sound, welcome to the forum :) It's not a bad place, and I hope you will begin to feel comfortable enough to post how you feel :)
I know it's difficult to put things into words, or to post those words once you write them down. Just know people here won't judge you, and how you feel, even if it comes off as completely "insane".

In anycase, welcome :)

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Hello, Clarabell! Welcome to SF. :) And thank you for the kitten. Btw, how do you feed an internet cat? *worries about kitty and realizes her own insanity is showing*

Hope to see you around the forums. :hug:

^^ thanks for the welcome all.

Currently not in crisis. And usually crisis entails laying on the floor thinking at my ceiling for a few hours until the ceiling tells me to stuff it and go to sleep.

or something like that :P

And you feed internet cat with cantaloupe. It seems to enjoy it very much. Cantaloupe and music.

SashaJade

:welcome: to SF!

Thanks very much for bringing the kitty with you its adorabubble!! :cat:

All cats love popcorn so heres some for ze kittehh... :popcorn:

Dont worry about seeming insane... I think we all are :shelbi:

Hiya clarabell,
the kitten is so sweet!! Insane sounds about right! you will fit right in. Hope you find the advice and support you are looking for. Feel free to rant and rave and let it all out, no one here will judge you. take car of you xx Amy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00