Hi I guess

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by thataverageguy, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not sure how to really introduce myself here but hello my name is Kyle I guess the best way to get to know me is to just ask what you want to know I have no issue with answering questions.
  2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi Kyle. Good to meet you. I think this website is really great. lots of people who care. Glad you are here. How are you doing?
  3. Nice to me you and I agree this website is a big help for me even though I'm very new its just nice to know that I'm not alone with how I feel. I doing decent just figthing the battle that we all do.
  4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

sorry you fight that battle, Kyle. Sorry we all do. It never comes from a good place. Even though a lot of very good people are dealing with it. And no, you are not alone. Thats for sure. Its the best website I have found. Everyone is sort of in the same boat. Also, the administration here is caring and supportive
  5. Lunartic

Lunartic Member & Antiquities Friend

Hi Kyle welcome to the site, I`m new too.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Kyle, welcome =) I hope you find SF a supportive community.
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Kyle nice to meet you hun when ready post away ok sometimes just talking about whatever you feel helps and to know someone is listening and cares helps even more hugs
  8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey Kyle, nice to meet you. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.