Hi, I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so here is a little about me...

My name is Ax, I am a 20 y/o guy and I live in eastern Europe, lets just leave it at that.

I actually wrote my entire life story here but I deleted that and I'll just say the conclusion - I am a Nergin (look it up if you don't know what it means).

Other than that I hate my life and I want to die, don't have the balls to do it myself but if I had a chance to be put down like a dog I would take it.
And don't even start with the whole try to get a girlfriend thing, believe me I've tried and I could write depressive novels about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jelly

Hey Ax!

Welcome to the forum.

Please know how proud I am of you to be here posting. It shows you are a very strong person.

Please know that any time you need a listening ear, my PM inbox is open.

Take care and look forward to talking to you. <3

Jess.

There is nothing else to say about me I guess. I am in pretty bad shape..... more about my shitty life is in the thread in crisis forum.

Just one thing - I can't smile, I mean, I am so depressed that I physically can't do it, so don't even expect me to be nice to anyone, I actually don't care about any of you at all, I'll just be honest.

Jelly

And it's okay to feel that way, that's why we're all here and that's why you're here. We're just happy knowing you are safe.

And it's okay to feel that way, that's why we're all here and that's why you're here. We're just happy knowing you are safe.
<edit moderator total eclipse being rude> and that's why you are suicidal... the difference is that I just have very bad conditions (in every sense) that's why I am depressed, I don't give up on life that <mode edit: insulting>, but sometimes I just can't take it all anymore.

Ok I expressed myself badly here....

What I mean is that my personality isn't that depressive, like many people here might have... I am depressed because of my condition(s).

Do you get it? I have never been a happy go lucky type but I also am not the kind of extremely depressive personality ... I try to socialize with people etc.. but My life just fucking sucks.

Some people just whine about everything but I have serious problems... and my problems are somewhat unique so I feel like I am alone with my problems.

Jelly

I get a sense of where you're coming from. To say I understand fully would be a lie, but I do understand to an extent.

I am so sorry to hear about your pain... Like I said, if you do feel comfortable with talking about it, I'm always available to listen.

And I'll offer all the compassion I have.

I get a sense of where you're coming from. To say I understand fully would be a lie, but I do understand to an extent.

I am so sorry to hear about your pain... Like I said, if you do feel comfortable with talking about it, I'm always available to listen.

And I'll offer all the compassion I have.
Well that's cool and all but it doesn't take away my physical pains in any way... Actually I have to swallow a lot of pills and even pills help only like 50%.

I am too young for this sh*t.....

hiya im sorry your suffering. i too have to take lots of pills and they don't cure me either....

you say "Some people just whine about everything but I have serious problems... and my problems are somewhat unique so I feel like I am alone with my problems"

I believe that anyone who feels badly enough to be down or suicidal has serious problems and everyone who has problems is also unique. every problem and situation is unique, and no worse or better than yours or mine.

what do you think might help you to feel better? is there anything we can do for you to help? :)

hiya im sorry your suffering. i too have to take lots of pills and they don't cure me either....

you say "Some people just whine about everything but I have serious problems... and my problems are somewhat unique so I feel like I am alone with my problems"

I believe that anyone who feels badly enough to be down or suicidal has serious problems and everyone who has problems is also unique. every problem and situation is unique, and no worse or better than yours or mine.

what do you think might help you to feel better? is there anything we can do for you to help? :)
Well not really... there isn't anything you can do sadly. But misery loves company and I feel better when I can whine my suffering to someone....

I am in pretty bad condition now... Just because I'm not going to the store to buy a rope doesn't mean that things aren't bad, just wishing to die is bad enough... But at the end of the day who knows really?.. Maybe it really is better at the other side...???? Might as well find out....

D/W I'm not doing it yet, but if things ain't gonna get better I see myself doing it after 2012, because I believe that 2012 is the end of the world anyway ..

Re: Mornin'...

Mornin' everyone ! My name is R , but you can call me Moody, as my nick-name.
My story ? I'm a girl, i'm 21, and i'm gay. Yes, i'm a lesbian. But depressed one, and most of the time, drunk or too tired to give a damn for this world.Anyway, my english is very weak, so i apologize for the little mistakes that i probably made.
Though, i'm glad that i found this site, and hopefully, i wish to meet new people and make friends...

Anneinside

Just one thing - I can't smile, I mean, I am so depressed that I physically can't do it,
Interesting that you say that. I never notice that I can't smile when I'm depressed but when I am starting to come out of it I notice that other people are smiling at me. Then I finally realizing that I am smiling too.

Hello, Well im 34 tg and hate my self so much I wished I could die, I drink to forget but it makes me worse, Im clinicly depressed and just hate going out. Pills didnt help and my marriage is breaking down.

Theres my short intro....

Sorry didnt think last post worked so sort of repeated my self..:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00