Hi i must be Going sorry

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by sc00terx, Dec 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sc00terx

sc00terx New Member

the tag line for my life is just that

i have always had the idea that to die is bliss and to live in pain is something less then normal

sorry for this to be my first post and hope i can lern to live , to live with the feelings of pain , loss and abuse from my teens to my last breth but i will not stop it from helping some one if i can

i just think i am not worth the help time or ..

Hi ... :(
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, there's no need to be sorry. You are entitled to feel the way you do. I think the best path you could go down is getting professional help, and having us here understanding what you are going through. I really do wish you all the best. Life is not always rainbows and daffodils but we can make it a little easier to handle.
    2 people like this.
  3. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi sc00terx and welcome to the forum. You don't have to be sorry, I hope we can help you some and make you feel better. You are worth all the time and effort, I think we all are. Won't you tell us a bit about what's happening? And what happened in the past if you feel comfortable? Of course you don't have to say but if you feel you can I'm sure there is people here who will listen to you and respond. Take care and see you around!
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, welcome to the forum. Remember life is important and we really care about you. Yes, you are hurting but we really care about you. Do not let the past hurt you but let it make strive you to come a better person. I know you are hurting but stay strong. Just remember the people who understand are the ones who suffer like you. You are no longer alone my friend. Take care my friend and keep posting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.