Hi I need help to keep going

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by toomuchreality, May 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, not sure how this place works yet. I hope to get some support because I feel I cant keep going on the way I am. I am feeling very close to not being able to handle life the way it is anymore. I've had severe depression most of my life
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF - I am glad you found us. You will find many understanding people here to share your problems with and hopefully get some support and ideas to make it easier to cope.
  3. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Welcome to SF. I hope you find the support you need here :hug:
  4. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

the idea is basically idk to write what you're thinking or whatnot and then people write back and then you get some answers
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome. I really hope you find help and support here!
  6. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi tmr - pleased to meet you and that you have reached out for support. The forum's not too difficult to find one's way around, you can do private messaging if you click under your name on the top right menu bar - if you want to talk things over privately :) A lot of people here know from experience what it is like to feel unable to do life any more (me included!) but there are principles we can learn and tuck under our belt which give a new perspective on things, causing us to trust more truth that sets us free from the thoughts which drag us down :)
  7. Thanks to everyone who welcomed me. It took me a while to come back here, not sure what to do next, but thanks
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is good to see you back hun sometimes just being able to talk about how your feel helps some. Also you know you are not alone with those feeling ok many here do understand hugs to you
  9. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Hello & Welcome to SF. :grouphug:
    This is a very supportive place. I'm sure you'll find people who you can relate to on here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.