hi, i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, my name is jess and i am 13 years old. i live in new zealand, auckland and i feel like crap. sure, life has hurdles and thats just apart of it but for me, life just seems like a constant battle and to be honest, i am way over it ! i want to die. i dont want to live. my nana has cancer and she is going to die soon. i have cut myself in the past and just recently have as well. im new to this forum so im not quite sure what to do on here. i just dont see the point inm living when i have nothing to live for. when i talk to my mates about this, they all just get angry at me and start having a massive spazz at me about how im too young to be thinking about this kind of stuff. i cry myself to sleep each night and i dont really know what else to say apart from i need help.

Julia-C

Sounds like you need better friends. Talk to your parents or guardian, that's one of the many things they are there for. Find friends who are willing to listen to you. Also keep talking here at S.F. It does the mind good to vent and get things off your chest. There are many here around your age that are going through similar issues. Also there are many older people who know what it is like to be your age and feel the same things you are feeling. You are always free to talk to me if ever you need to. I hope you start to feel better soon.

Hey, and welcome.

I can definitely relate to how you're feeling right now. I'm 19 years old now, but one of the hardest points of my life was from age 13-16. I suffered from major depressive episodes and attempted suicide multiple times. And while I'm still struggling now, I fell like I learned a lot about what is and isn't helpful in cases of depression. I'm not saying that I have any easy answers (I don't think anyone does) but I do think I can say I've been where you are right now, and that I can offer some support if you'd like. Somehow, I made it through those three years, so hopefully I have some advice you can utilize. PM me or something!

Julia-C

im new here and im not sure what pm is ? plz explain.
A "PM" is a private message. You can click on someones name in the top left of their post to bring up their profile info. Then right below their name you will see, "Send Message". Click on that to send a private message.

In the top right just below your name you will see "Private Messages". This is where you read your private messages at.

I hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00