Hi-I need to chat with people in the same boat as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi this is new to me and I hope it makes me feel better. Recently I have lost a close relative and been betrayed by a friend and it has just increaded my depression to the brink. I have been lonely for 3 years now and lost all confidence with women. I am 24 and have recently had my hours slashed in work so I can barely pay my rent. I have been suicidal before when I was younger but got caught. Now I live alone so there is nobody to walk in now. I just don't see anything to live for. I've lived my life and prayed to God and so on. I have tried being the nice guy all the time putting others first and life still has messed me over. Thanks for reading.

jimk

Staff Alumni
Hi little, welcome.. We got chat rooms here with ppl talking to each other all the time.. Or do you mean talking here in the forums?? We will do either or both. With you..you got many here that are living thru really tough times like you.. Jim

lelantgirl

Hi this is new to me and I hope it makes me feel better. Recently I have lost a close relative and been betrayed by a friend and it has just increaded my depression to the brink. I have been lonely for 3 years now and lost all confidence with women. I am 24 and have recently had my hours slashed in work so I can barely pay my rent. I have been suicidal before when I was younger but got caught. Now I live alone so there is nobody to walk in now. I just don't see anything to live for. I've lived my life and prayed to God and so on. I have tried being the nice guy all the time putting others first and life still has messed me over. Thanks for reading.
Littered- you go straight to my heart.......nothing I may say right now will be of much help, but maybe knowing I am here may do?
I have just lost my precious mother to cancer, she was the only person to EVER TRULY understand me, noone else does.................got noone now.
I have been ill since a teenager with many problems/illnesses and over years got worse, mum has always been there for me and encouraged and supported me.
I had several breakdowns and suicide attempts and she helped me through, without her I'd be long gone. Now without her I am empty and alone and it hurts like mad.
I was sexually abused as a child by several men, then went on to have very bad relationships and abusive too, then the only one which wasn't ended up in me being hurt very badly.........its been one thing after another all my life..................my rock has gone.............mum was my lighthouse and anchor.

You say you have just lost someone close too and been betrayed by a friend..........its strange how we must be feeling right now as a few days after mum passed, the person who I thought was my best friend of many years betrayed me very badly too.
I have prayed for many years, I live alone and its very hard with many health problems, I dont see anything to live for now my rock has gone..............
You say you have tried being nice guy and putting others first and life still messed you over.................how true that is hey.............I have always done the same and yet been walked over, treated badly and used and abused and ask myself why?
Why should you and I be treated like this, I know I'm a good person and I'm pretty sure you are too, maybe we did wrong by being good people, seems in life the nasty people get alot better time.............however I'd dislike very much to be someone who was selfish and only thought of themselves and hurting others, even if by being nice I get walked over and noone cares...........how about you?
I am new here also...............and very very low and suicidal right now................maybe we could help one another.................I hope my few words will let you know that at least someone cares and although thats not much, its better than nothing. Are you suicidal right now or just very very depressed/despondent?
Here if you need to vent and say anything, I know how rubbish it all is and a good ear is hard to find. Take care xx

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Hi littlered, welcome to SF. I'm sorry that you are going through a rough time and I hope that being here will help you feel better. Please keep posting and we will be here to support you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00