Hi I suppose... Feel weird for being here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Cherry, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cherry

Cherry Member

Yeah think the title says it all... I've just joined up as well you have probably guessed right now this is a site for people who fancy a new adventure. I'm sorry, probably shouldn't make light of the subject but that's pretty much what keeps me going.

Anyway, I'm cherry, I'm 26 and from the uk. I've suffered with mental health issues since being a teenager, I've been able to maintain a career and a social life. I have been sectioned 3 times due to psychotic breaks but the last time was over 2 years ago. Throughout the history of my illness, suicide or feeling suicidal has never been a part of it.... Until recently anyway. Seems the older I get, the more hate I find in this world. I can usually get through the day if I see one tiny glimmer of beauty but that's not been happening recently.

I'm not sure how people usually introduce themselves but I hope I'm not just plain weird in the way I've just done it.

Thanks, Cherry x
  2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:welcome: to SF Cherry

3. Cherry

Cherry Member

Hi and thanks
  4. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you are having problems. Welcome to the site.
  5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Cherry,

Welcome to the forum and take care.
  6. Cherry

Cherry Member

Well tomorrow is a new day and time to put that smile on for work I suppose!
  7. WitchBeatrice

WitchBeatrice New Member

Hi Cherry,

I've just joined the site today (also in the UK). I also feel weird making a profile and making an introductory thread but I think that, because we have made that step, we want to do something to change the thoughts we are having. Surely that is a positive step?
  8. Timo716

Timo716 Member

Hello welcome and hug hope you find strength here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.