Hi I survived once, now I'm planning again

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by lulu rose, Oct 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lulu rose

lulu rose Guest

My names Laura but people call me Rose.......I'm 21 and in my third year of university.

I live in the UK..Ummmm

I want to save the stories for the right forum sections so I dont clutter this place up.

I like anime, cosplay, cute animals........alot of things which I dont care about anymore

I dont like spiders or needles..

It's nice to find some people who are in the same boat.
  2. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF hope you find the support you need! :hug:
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Rose. I hope you find that you are comfortable here. I look forward to seeing you around the forum. Take care and stay safe. :hug:
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome to SF Laura :hug:
  5. welcome to SF :hug:
  6. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum lady
  7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF :) Hope to see you around x
  8. lambvet

lambvet Guest

Re: Hi I survived thrice, now I plan no more.

Hi there,
    This is to introduce myself, I hope this is appropriate in this thread. I have never attempted suicide per se, except the slow way, alcohol. Three different attempts in which someone always intervened, people who felt a spiritual urge that they had to leave what they were doing and drive long distances to have my door knocked down and call paramedics. All three times the paramedics told my friends that they doubted that I would even make the ride to the hospital. And then the ER dox would say I wouldn't make it through the nite. Hmm, well I am still here.
    I know some people are successful, but can't for the life (bad pun) of me do I understand why I failed, maybe because I was taking a chicken's way out. But I know that today, after being put on medication for depression/Panic disorder that I no longer consider suicide an option. There is a reason why I have survived, I don't know why just yet, but I have a purpose. I don't even know what that is yet. Maybe that is why I am here.
    Do I really belong here when all I want to do is share that another day, another hour, even minutes may be all one needs to live, and live productively.
    BE Peace and BE Love.... lambvet
  9. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Lamb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.