hi, i'm a newcomer

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by missdiana86, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missdiana86

missdiana86 Active Member

my name's Diana, which is seen from my nickname, i'm 21, female, all seen from my nickname i guess.i'm from ukraine, so my native language is russian.student and teacher of foreign languages in private...people know me as a girl who always has a smile on her face, who is eager to help everyone if they are in need, who is able to work like a horse and still keep smiling..but it's what other people see..in fact last few month i'm greately depressed coz of having some troubles in my personal life...falling asleep in tears is already a normal state of affairs..started playing truant from classes, don't find satisfaction in studying anymore. not interested in going out..started thinkin taht this world is not for me, there's no place in it for me.:blink: well for now this is all i have to say about myself
  2. Ann

Ann Well-Known Member

Hi Diana. Welcome here:wink:
    I do feel like you since a while too...
    It seems easy to let people think that you're doing good, but inside it builds an even wider gap between you and the other people.
  3. missdiana86

exactly :blink: and helping people all the time with their problems but getting no help coz u don't wanna disturb other people with ur problems makes me feel worse...
    thanks for the welcome :blink:
  4. Ann

Ann Well-Known Member

Are you in my head lol?
    I guess people like us who suffer that much are the ones that can help the other the better. But in return we don't get a lot...
    And when you're really low, you don't wanna hear anymore little problems of your friends, even if you like them.
  5. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: Di

if people got to know me they would think im the happiest coolest person ever, all a farce, i am, well, i try to be to overcome some of the things that hold me back but a lot of the time im miserable inside. im shy and scared and im uncomfortable in a lot of situations. im working on it! dont give up yet, some things do work out.

if you wanna talk im here...
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: Diana and thank you for taking the time to share with us. There are many people havng the same thoughts and feelings as you do. It is helpful to get them out in the open and see how others deal with them. :hug:
  7. missdiana86

thank u guys for warm welcome :unsure:
  8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.